‹ Back to search results
£30K - £35K / Year
Temporary Contract (potential to go perm)
Salary: Early to mid £30s
Shift rotation: 7am to 5pm / 8:30am to 6:30pm / 9:30am to 7:30pm
We have an exciting ongoing temp Receptionist position in a highly professional hedge fund manager.
Based in stunning offices in the heart of the West End, this is a fantastic opportunity to join supportive and exceptionally talented professionals as a Receptionist on a temporary bases, with the potential to go permanent. Our client is looking for a well-presented, hard-working and enthusiastic Receptionist, who is quick thinking with lots of initiative, to provide world-class and seamless customer service.
An integral part of the company, the Reception team of three work together effectively to provide a service of excellence. A successful Receptionist will be professional, have a calm, discreet and confident nature and have excellent attention to detail. Strong administrative skills and excellent IT skills are essential.
Duties for this Receptionist role include (but are not limited to):
- Receiving, fielding and re-directing internal and external calls;
- Meeting and greeting guests, preparing and serving drinks, clearing meeting rooms;
- Ensuring that no one enters without identification and signing in;
- Managing candidate interviews and testing;
- Office diary management: proactively managing bookings and resolving meeting room conflicts;
- Managing office expenses, invoices and petty cash;
- Event organising;
- Liaising with contractors, external and internal suppliers;
- Ad hoc administrative duties and assisting on project work for various teams when required.
Our client is looking for someone with a minimum 2.1 degree.
This Receptionist role is an ongoing temporary position with the potential to go permanent. This Receptionist role works on a shift rotation: 07:00 to 17:00 / 08:30 to 18:30 / 09:30 - 19:30. Our client will to pay up to £35K depending on experience for this Temporary Receptionist role.
VWA acts as an Employment Agency for this Receptionist role.