‹ Back to search results
£28K - £35K / Year
Team Assistant / Client Associate
£28K - £35K depending on experience
This is a superb opportunity to join one of VWA's longstanding and highly regarded clients, an investment management firm that prides itself on providing a highly service-orientated and relationship driven approach, as a Team Assistant.
This Team Assistant role supports up to Investment Director level and is geared towards providing support on the various stages of the investment life cycle. This includes but is not limited to:
- Diary management and organising of meetings
- Liaising with clients to deal with queries
- Collating of portfolio information and documents
- Updating and maintaining of CRM databases
- Organising large-scale internal events and conferences
- Carrying out necessary document administration to ensure smooth running of processes and client information.
The environment is highly collaborative where strong team working skills are essential for this Team Assistant role and flexibility to support other Investment Managers in the team is going to be essential. Additionally, a highly service driven approach and excellent attention to detail combined with strong working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook are needed.
Please note the salary for this Team Assistant position is competitive and paying up to £35K depending on experience and comes with excellent benefits.
For this Team Assistant role VWA acts as an Agency.