Full details of this exciting opportunity below. If you'd like to be considered, please click APPLY NOW and follow the instructions.
£60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits and bonus
10 days, 11 hours, and 18 minutes
1:1 Executive Assistant, C-suite Level
Up to £70K
Permanent, Office-based with some flexibility to WFH
About the Client:
A successful financial services firm based in Central London is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to join the team and support a member of the C-suite on a 1:1 basis.
About the Executive Assistant role:
- Full diary management including scheduling meetings and booking meeting rooms
- Proactively scheduling all board meetings
- Organising all travel logistics including flights, hotels and meetings
- Inbox management
- Preparing and submitting monthly expenses
- Organising all paperwork for meetings
- Attending committee meetings and taking minutes as required
- Ad-hoc support to wider team as required
- Other duties as required.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrable Executive/Personal Assistant experience, with a strong preference for prior financial services experience. Other corporate industry backgrounds will be considered.
- Experience supporting at executive level, working in a highly confidential manner and with excellent communication skills.
- The ability to adapt to changing priorities and in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent attention to detail, and comfortable working with a range of IT programs including Microsoft Office.
- A muck-in and collaborative, team-oriented attitude is a must!
- Core hours are typically 8.30am-6pm.
- This Executive Assistant will be expected to be office-based when the principal is present, with the option to WFH when the principal is travelling/not office-based i.e., work from home days are not set on a weekly basis but depend on diary commitments.
- Strong company benefits including a discretionary bonus, pension scheme, life insurance, 25 days' holiday and more!
If you are looking for an Executive Assistant supporting at C-suite level and would like your CV to be considered, please apply today!
Please complete this contact form and upload your CV