Full details of this exciting opportunity below. If you'd like to be considered, please click APPLY NOW and follow the instructions.
Contract, Full-time, Temporary
West End, London
£60000 - £80000 per annum + holiday pay, lunch allowance
1 day, 11 hours, and 18 minutes
Maternity Cover (8-9 months)
Hybrid - 3:2 in office
Up to £80k, depending on experience
A leading asset management firm are searching for an experienced Executive Assistant to support IR executives and senior team members on a temporary basis for approximately 8-9 months.
EA duties will include but not be limited to:
- Extensive international travel coordination, including across the EU and Middle East
- Diary management
- Scheduling a high volume of meetings and managing multiple calendars
- Working directly with clients and entering information into CRM
- Reconciling expenses
- General support for ad-hoc projects as needed
The successful EA will:
- Have extensive experience working in financial services, ideally supporting on a 1:1 basis
- Ideally have experience using CRM software
- Exhibit excellent written and verbal communication skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Thrive and be capable of making decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Be highly adaptable and a fast learner
- Possess a strong work ethic and ability to work collaboratively
The details and benefits:
- Salary up to £80k equivalent, depending on experience
- Hybrid working (3:2 in the office), with flexibility to fit travel schedule
- 40 hours per week
- Other benefits include access to a stocked kitchen and a lunch allowance
- Chance to support a lovely executive and work alongside a great EA that VWA placed there
- Opportunity to work for a highly successful company with a collaborative culture!
If this EA role sounds like the one for you, please do apply today!
Please complete this contact form and upload your CV