Full details of this exciting opportunity below. If you'd like to be considered, please click APPLY NOW and follow the instructions.
Contract, Full-time, Temporary
West End, London
£24 - £31 per hour + holiday pay
3 days, 10 hours, and 41 minutes
Up to £31/hour plus holiday, depending on experience
An established investment management firm based in St. James's in a beautiful, homely office are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to join the team on an ongoing basis, for potentially up to a year or more.
Executive Assistant duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Arranging complex travel itineraries, including preparing itineraries, liaising with travel agents, applying for visas and scheduling all transport.
- Organising company meetings and calls across various time zones.
- Acting as a gatekeeper, fielding all calls/messages.
- Extensive diary and inbox management.
- Assisting with preparation of reports and presentations.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
The successful Executive Assistant will:
- Be available ASAP.
- Have prior experience as a PA/TA/EA.
- Ideally have experience within the financial services.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Be extremely organized and capable of managing multiple tasks and prioritizing effectively.
- Have strong proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Carry out the role with integrity, professionalism and discretion.
- Be able to adapt their working style to who they are supporting.
The Details and Benefits:
- Up to £31/hour plus holiday, depending on experience.
- Standard hours are 8am-5pm or 9am-6pm, with some flexibility required.
- This position is office-based.
- A fantastic opportunity for an individual who is keen to get stuck in and join a small and tight-knit team with very high retention of EAs.
- There is scope for this position to become a longer contract if the initial period is successful.
If you are interested in this exciting EA role, please apply today!
Please complete this contact form and upload your CV