Full details of this exciting opportunity below. If you'd like to be considered, please click APPLY NOW and follow the instructions.
Full-time, Permanent, Temp-to-Perm
£50000 - £65000 per annum
10 days, 10 hours, and 16 minutes
Temp-to-Perm / Permanent
Up to £65K
Hybrid Working - 1 day from home (flexibility required)
Fluency in French and English is essential
A leading green service provider business operating in the UK and Europe. The firm provides services such as ground maintenance and landscape creation, working with a huge range of public and private sector clients. The firm has been established for over 100 years and turn over around £250 million in the UK alone! The business operates across many sites but have a small management office in central London.
Supporting the CEO along with additional support to another Executive, this is a fantastic opportunity which will involve (but is not limited to):
- Diary management
- Arranging travel
- Preparing board packs and documentation
- Support with finance month-end and year-end administration
- Managing external relationships
- Ad-hoc administration and support.
There will also be occasional travel to the other offices in Europe, particularly Paris, however this will be around 2-3 times per year.
- Fluency in French and English is an essential requirement
- Previous experience supporting at C-Suite level
- Excellent organisational skills and an ability to prioritise effectively
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly effective gatekeeper, able to safeguard a senior Executive's time and ensuring that priorities are managed
- Salary up to £65K depending on experience and role comes with additional benefits including 25 days holiday, 6% pension and private medical insurance
- Hours are 8:30am - 5pm, with little requirements for out-of-hours support
- Business operate a hybrid working model with Fridays often WFH, however flexibility is needed as there are occasions you may need to be in more (and some where you may need to be in less!)
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply today!
Please complete this contact form and upload your CV