Full details of this exciting opportunity below. If you'd like to be considered, please click APPLY NOW and follow the instructions.
Financial Services, Private Family Offices
West End, London
Up to £130000 per annum
10 days, 10 hours, and 15 minutes
Private Investment, Family Office
West End, 5 days in office
08:30-18:30 core hours
Up to £130K depending on relevant experience
About the Client:
VWA is newly recruiting this exciting opportunity for a highly successful and entrepreneurial family office. Based in the West End and requiring office-presence 5 days per week, this Business Manager role will suit someone who is exceptionally well-versed in supporting at executive level on a 1:1 basis.
Applicants must have prior Business Manager or Chief of Staff experience - this is a non-negotiable requirement.
Kindly note before applying, this role will be fully office-based, 5 days per week and core hours are 08:30-18:30.**
About the Business Manager role:
Working directly with the Founder and other senior stakeholders, the core accountabilities of this role include:
- Efficient and organised management across multiple concurrent projects
- Ensuring the Founder's priorities are clearly communicated, managed and progress is tracked
- Implementing a rigorous management reporting system
- Tracking key meeting decisions and circulating as required, following up and ensuring actions are completed
- Ensuring the Founder is briefed appropriately before meetings and drafting supporting materials as required
- Building collaborative relationships internally and externally
- Other duties as required.
Requirements and Skills:
- Significant 1:1 Business Manager/Chief of Staff experience working at C-suite/Founder/Executive level within the financial services or fintech industry
- Commercially aware and entrepreneurial spirit
- Confident with technology and systems to improve productivity
- Project management
- Highly self-motivated and an excellent relationship-builder
- Proactive and able to anticipate problems, focused on finding solutions.
- Fully office-based, West End office
- Core hours 08:30-18:30
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic, successful and inspiring Founder
- Salary up to £130K depending on prior and relevant experience for the needs of this opportunity.
If you feel you have relevant experience and would like to be considered for this Business Manager role, please send us your application!
Please complete this contact form and upload your CV