Travelling Personal Assistant to Chairman (24/7 support)
International Travel including Cairo, Greece, Washington, Geneva
Up to £54K / $75K depending on experience
VWA is newly recruiting a highly exciting and unique opportunity for an experienced Personal Assistant; you will provide support to a successful and busy Chairman, who has offices based globally and a variety of business interests.
Applicants must be able to commit to up to 200 days of travel per year, which will be across a number of global locations - including Washington, Cairo, Geneva, Greece.
Applicants must be available to provide 24/7 support.
Responsibilities for this Personal Assistant will be incredibly varied and will therefore require someone who is agile and flexible in their approach. Tasks will include:
- Handling correspondences
- Maintaining relationships with key contacts
- Managing the Chairman's scheduling, travel arrangements and appointments
- Involvement with the Chairman's foundations
- Event management
- Invoicing on a monthly basis
- Managing of art collection across multiple locations - liaising with auction houses, gaining condition reports, arranging restoration and repairs where necessary, cataloguing the collection and gaining suitable insurance
- Managing operation of private aircraft
- Liaising with third parties - lawyers, PR firms and auditors
- Personal and family-related matters
- Additional responsibilities as required.
For this Personal Assistant position, applicants must have demonstrable experience supporting a C-suite individual or Chairperson. You will be happy to support on a 24/7 basis. The ability to manage and juggle a varied and high-volume workload or different priorities will be key, taking a calm and collected approach.
Fluent English is required and fluent Arabic would be an advantage.
A keen eye for detail will also be essential, as is the ability to handle an ever-changing schedule, anticipate problems and solve efficiently and work with complete discretion and confidentiality.
Salary for the role will be up to £54K / $75K depending on experience to date. Your accommodation will be paid for when travelling.
For this Travelling Personal Assistant position, VWA acts as Employment Agency.
VWA specialises in the recruitment of London's most elite and qualiﬁed business support staff such as PAs and EAs, office management and operations, graduates, HR, creative and marketing professionals. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive as a boutique, we're unable to provide individual feedback on all applications.