Up to £25K
VWA is hiring! We are looking for an ambitious, highly communicative and team-playing individual to join our temporary division as a Trainee Consultant.
Victoria Wall Associates is a boutique recruitment consultancy and has been established for 32 years - there is a true family feel in our culture and approach. We partner with a number of London and internationally-based firms to support with a range of hiring needs, including:
- Business support and administrative roles
- Private PAs
- Finance, investments and accountancy
As a Trainee Consultant based on the temporary team, your role will cover different areas to develop your knowledge of all VWA's recruitment processes. This will include:
- Administrative support including sending our compliance documents and Microsoft Office assessments, formatting CVs, answering incoming queries via email and phone.
- Sourcing candidates through responding to applications and active searching.
- Conducting telephone screening calls with potential candidates.
- Conducting competency-based interviews with candidates invited to register.
- Candidate relationship management throughout registration process.
- Drafting and posting adverts on job boards and the VWA website.
- Shortlisting candidates for clients' briefs.
- Collating interview feedback from candidates.
- Market research and analysis as required.
- Other tasks as required.
With a longer-term pathway towards eventual Consultant status and management of your own client-base, this is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop their skills in a commercial and people-focused environment. Ideally, applicants will have some existing administrative or customer service experience, and be comfortable with IT programmes and databases.
We are looking to hire someone of degree-calibre, with a strong attention to detail, an efficient approach to work and with a warm and approachable manner. You will be a natural rapport-builder, and have a team-working and commercial mindset.
Core hours are 9am - 5.30pm, with flexibility to work beyond these hours if required.
Kindly note that you will be expected to work from our West End-based office twice a week (on Tuesdays and another day of your choosing).
The role comes with a competitive base salary up to c.25K, and eventual participation in commission scheme.
If you're looking to kick start your career in recruitment in a fun, supportive and team-spirited environment, we would love to hear from you!