6-month temp with potential to go perm
£34K - £45K full time equivalent (paid hourly rate)
Hours: 8am - 5pm (flexible to start early/finish late when needed)
Mayfair office & work from home on Mondays
We have an exciting Receptionist position in a highly professional private equity firm; the successful Receptionist will join the team on an initial 6-month temporary contract but with the potential to convert to a permanent role.
Kindly note: recruitment for the role will be concluded by the end of July to allow for background checks, and to start the role at the end of August/early September.
Based in stunning offices in the heart of the West End, this is a fantastic opportunity to join supportive and exceptionally talented professionals as a Receptionist. Our client is looking for a well-presented, hard-working and enthusiastic Receptionist, who is quick thinking with lots of initiative, to provide world-class and seamless customer service.
An integral part of the company, the Receptionist is an ambassadorial role and provides a service of excellence. A successful Receptionist will be professional, have a calm, discreet and confident nature and have excellent attention to detail. Strong administrative skills and excellent IT skills are essential.
Duties for this Receptionist role include (but are not limited to):
- Receiving, fielding and re-directing internal and external calls;
- Meeting and greeting guests, preparing and serving drinks, clearing meeting rooms;
- Ensuring that no one enters without identification and signing in;
- Managing candidate interviews and testing;
- Office diary management: proactively managing bookings and resolving meeting room conflicts;
- Managing office expenses, invoices and petty cash;
- Event organising;
- Liaising with contractors, external and internal suppliers;
- Ad hoc administrative duties and assisting on project work for various teams when required.
This Receptionist role is for an initial contract length of 6 months but has the potential to convert to a permanent role.
Salary will be based on experience and competitive.
For this Receptionist role, VWA acts as Employment Agency.
VWA specialises in the recruitment of London's most elite and qualiﬁed business support staff such as PAs and EAs, office management and operations, graduates, HR, creative and marketing professionals. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive as a boutique, we're unable to provide individual feedback on all applications.