Team Personal Assistant
£30K - £36K depending on experience
VWA are working on an exciting Team Personal Assistant opportunity to join an award-winning property development and urban regeneration firm with a collaborative and forward thinking approach.
Based in smart offices in the West End, this Team Personal Assistant position will require proactive support to the Residential Sales and Marketing team including two Directors. Responsibilities include:
- All administrative support including preparing meeting minutes, reports, emails and letters
- Preparing monthly reports using Excel and assisting with board report preparations
- Assisting with CRM activity, inputting data and preparing reports
- Sending mailouts, newsletters including proofreading copy
- Maintaining accurate logs for the marketing suite and training
- First point of contact for Agents' and Sales Advisors' queries
- Scheduling meetings and conference calls with a range of external stakeholders
- Proactive diary management for 4 individuals
- Travel management - UK focused
- Tracking of invoices
- Other duties as required.
This is a super Team PA opportunity for an individual who has gained some solid administrative experience and can demonstrate a highly proactive, collaborative and personable manner combined with excellent organisational skills, strong attention to detail and a 'hands-on' approach.
Applicants must demonstrate strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel (with the ability to prepare graphs and reports) and have experience working with CRM systems on a regular basis.
The hours for this Team PA position are 9am - 5.30pm and applicants must be prepared for this to be a fully, office-based position. Salary offered will be £30K - £36K depending on experience and the role comes with some lovely benefits.
For this Team Personal Assistant role VWA acts as an Employment Agency.
VWA specialises in the recruitment of London's most elite and qualified PAs, EAs, graduates and office support staff. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive as a boutique, we're unable to provide individual feedback on all applications.