Piccadilly, West End - office-based role
Up to 40K based on experience
An established investment firm in Jermyn Street, is looking to hire a Team PA to support three long-established team members.
Kindly note that our client is looking for someone to start as soon as possible, so applicants should be either immediately available or on notice of up to 2 weeks' maximum.
As Team PA, your duties will be varied and include:
- Diary management
- Producing immaculate client reports
- Liaising with operations and settlements
- Registration of new accounts and follow-through of client onboarding procedure
- Managing telephone enquiries, fielding calls as required
- PowerPoint presentation preparation
- Meeting and greeting
- Supporting / helping to organise client events
- Ad-hoc support to the team as required, covering other PAs where necessary.
Additionally, there is a significant amount of audio typing and MS Word document production, but you also need to be adept at using Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ideal experience will be prior PA/EA/Team Assistant support from a financial services firm
- Ability to work with absolute discretion with a focus on client service
- Ability to managed a varied workload and deal with conflicting priorities
- Have excellent communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Salary is up to 40K depending on prior experience
- Benefits include bonus, life/health insurance, 25 days' holiday plus a bonus day