Up to £50K - Negotiable
A growing private members club with an international presence. The entire team (around 15 in the family office) are based completely remotely but have quarterly events / trips together!
This is a Team PA position predominantly supporting the CEO with ad-hoc support to the wider team. This is a true 'lynchpin' role and requires an individual with a muck-in attitude who is happy to get involved with all aspects of the business. Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Day-to-day support on personal and business basis (based in family office)
- Diary management and international travel booking
- Project support
- First point of contact for the buildings in the club's portfolio
- Ad-hoc support.
- Flexible, muck-in attitude
- A self-starter who is able to use their initiative, particularly as the role is remote
- Meticulous organisational skills - able to react quickly to changes and anticipate needs
- Strong communication skills
- Previous private and business support would be advantageous.
- Circa £50K - this is negotiable depending on experience
- Based completely remotely - there is a London office but all staff are based from home
- Additional benefits include bonus incentives, healthcare, phone and laptop.
- Role may involve very occasional travel to St Tropez.