Team Assistant / Reception
Up to £35K
We are working on a fantastic Team Assistant / Receptionist opportunity with a start-up Private Equity firm in the West End!
With a highly sociable but hard-working company culture, this firm really invest in their staff and there are likely to be progression opportunities as the company grows.
Based on the front Reception desk (in serviced offices), the role will involve providing both front of house duties alongside administrative duties. These will include (but are not limited to):
- Meeting and greeting all clients and guests
- Managing meeting rooms and booking meetings
- Booking couriers/ taxis
- Updating internal databases, such as SalesForce and Expensify
- Assisting with office management duties such as ordering supplies
- Diary mangement and booking complex international and domestic travel
- Supporting Senior Team Assistant and wider team
- Liaison with key external stakeholders
- Ad-hoc projects and administration.
The ideal candidate for this Team Assistant / Reception role will have some previous experience in an administrative / front of house position and be adept at managing a high volume workload. Excellent communication, both written and verbal, are essential for this position alongside a team-oriented, proactive and self-starting attitude.
Salary for this position is up to £35K depending on experience and the role comes with additional benefits including discretionary bonus and private healthcare. Hours are 8:30am - 5:30/6pm, with some flexibility required to work until 6:30 on occasions where workload / meetings require.
VWA acts as Employment Agency for this Team Assistant / Receptionist role.
VWA specialises in the recruitment of London's most elite and qualiﬁed business support staff such as PAs and EAs, office management and operations, graduates, HR, creative and marketing professionals. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive as a boutique, we're unable to provide individual feedback on all applications.