Up to 45K, dependent on experience
VWA is supporting the family office arm of a top investment firm with their search for a new Team Assistant.
The Team Assistant Role:
Ideal for someone with strong support experience and looking to take their career to the next level, this is a newly created Team Assistant role within the firm. You will be supporting the Holdings/Family office arm of the firm and this an excellent opportunity providing exposure to senior and high-profile level.
- Complex diary and meeting management
- Frequent international travel arrangements
- Event planning and management
- Family / personal event planning
- Property management
- Maintaining databases and filing systems
- Ad hoc administration and project work, as and when required
The Successful Team Assistant will:
- Prior experience providing administrative support to a team
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise efficiently and effectively
- Strong communication skills with a proactive approach to their work
- Be team-orientated with the ability to adapt when needed
The Details and Benefits:
As well as joining a highly collaborative and friendly working environment, there are a range of benefits which include:
- Salary: Up to £45K dependent on experience
- Standard hours are 9:00am - 5.30pm, flexibility required when needed
- Fully office based
- 25 days' holiday
- Medical and dental insurance
- Pension scheme
- Discretionary bonus
- Gym membership
- Lunch allowance
- A range of additional benefits!
If this sounds like the role you've been looking for, please apply today!