Up to 50K Euros
About the Client:
VWA is recruiting for a global Private Equity firm in their Frankfurt office. We have supported this business with recruitment for a number of years and can attest to their collaborative, professional and high-performing environment. This is a newly created Team Assistant position due to additional growth in the business and an excellent opportunity for someone with some administration experience behind them who is looking to move to the next level in an Assistant role.
Applicants must be fluent in German, and speak English to an advanced level.
About the Team Assistant role:
- Providing support to the experienced Executive Assistants in the business
- Logging information
- Processing expenses
- Assisting the organisation of meetings and travel arrangements
- Taking on overflow work where needed
- Once established, will have the opportunity to support your own team of professionals
- Other duties as required.
- Applicants must have some prior administration experience
- Preference for prior experience of a financial services firm, otherwise professional services or other corporate industries
- Excellent organisation skills
- Professional communication
- High attention to detail
- Fluent German and advanced English.
- Super opportunity to join a leading finance firm and develop your Assistant skills
- Core hours 9am-6pm with flexibility to work beyond this during busy periods
- 1 day (occasionally 2) work from home per week - Mondays are mandatory in the office
- Salary up to 50K Euros depending on prior experience
- Competitive discretionary bonus
- Other benefits include a wellness allowance, training allowance and private medical insurance.
If you are interested in the position and have the relevant skills to apply, please get in touch today!