Up to £45K
An established global investment firm with offices in the UK, the USA and Asia. The business operates a flat structure and the firm really look after their staff with a low turnover and great benefits.
This is a Team Assistant role supporting the Executive Committee, of which there are 7 people. Working alongside the current EA, this is an exciting and varied role where you'll gain exposure to different teams/aspects of the business! Duties will involve (but are not limited to):
- Busy diary management for Committee members
- International travel arrangements (to the Executive Committee and also the Sales Team, when needed)
- Office management
- Covering the Reception desk, as and when needed
- Expense management
- Event co-ordination
- Ad-hoc administration.
- Previous administrative experience in a similar professional environment
- Excellent organizational skills and strong ability to prioritise
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to handle a fast-paced workload and multi-task effectively
- Muck-in approach and emotionally intelligent
- Proactive nature and able to use initiative.
- Salary up to £45K depending on experience
- Role comes with excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, excellent discretionary bonuses, medical insurance and discounted on-site gym
- Hours are 9am - 6pm - out of hours support will be rare but may be occasionally required
- Fully office-based - some flexibility for hybrid working may be a possibility further down the line once fully established in the role.
If this Team Assistant role sounds like the one you've been looking for, please apply today!