Investment Team PA
£35K - £45K
A real estate private equity firm based in the heart of the West End! With offices in the UK and Europe, this company have been established over 20 years and have around 50 in their London offices and a small but strong support network of PAs.
Supporting the Investment Team of around 7 individuals, up to Partner level, with duties including (but not limited to):
- Arranging meetings and managing busy diaries
- Travel arrangements (via a travel agency)
- Coordinating internal events such as assisting with organisation of annual company ski trip and Christmas party
- Coordination of charity initiatives such as fundraisers and events
- Supporting with social media accounts as and when needed
- Ad-hoc administration and project work.
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Previous experience of working in a fast-paced working environment
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Flexible, team-oriented and muck-in attitude
Please note that our client is very open in terms of experience as they are really looking for an adaptable, well-organised individual who can work well in a team - candidates looking for their first Team Assistant / PA role, as well as those with directly transferrable experience, are all encouraged to apply!
- Salary up to £45K depending on experience
- Benefits include private healthcare, pension, on-site gym and discretionary bonuses
- Annual all-expenses paid ski trip in Q1
- Fully office-based
- Hours are 9am - 6pm, with very little out-of-hours support required
- 21 days holiday + office closed over Christmas (additional 3 days)