12 Month Contract
This is a new Team Assistant, fixed-term contract opportunity to join one of VWA's longstanding clients in investment management - this is a highly regarded and established firm, which focuses on a client-service driven approach.
Kindly note that interested applicants should be either immediately available, or on up to 2 weeks' notice.
This Team Assistant role will provide all administrative support to an Investment team across the client lifecycle; the duties will be varied and include:
- Day to day communication with clients
- Keeping the team informed of client requests
- Filing and scanning of correspondence
- Using the CRM system to track client calls and emails
- Open and closing client accounts
- Booking client meetings and lunches
- Producing presentations
- Inbox management
- Management of the Director's schedule
- Quarterly Valuations
- Other administration as necessary.
The successful candidate will work with high standards of accuracy, accountability, using initiative and able to work effectively both independently and as part of a small team. Essential to this Team Assistant role is a client-driven focus and a driven and enthusiastic approach!
- High level of IT literacy - especially MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage a high volume workload
- Excellent communication, spelling and grammar
- Ability to build trust and rapport with stakeholders.
Applicants will ideally have previous work experience from either financial or professional services, with a focus on administration and client-services.
Salary for this Team Assistant role will be based on experience up to a maximum of 34K.
VWA acts as Employment Agency for this Team Assistant role.
VWA specialises in the recruitment of London's most elite and qualified PAs, EAs and office support staff. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive as a boutique, we're unable to provide individual feedback on all applications.