Up to £32K
City of London
An international strategic communications and ESG consultancy with a friendly, collaborative company culture! The company have around 50 people in the London offices which are bright and spacious with excellent transport links (including Elizabeth Line).
This is a varied Team Assistant role that will involve providing administrative support to the Client Account teams as well as the wider office. Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Administration support throughout projects, such as maintaining company database, collating materials for media wraps
- Diary management for Partners and broader client teams wherever needed
- Supporting with client events, such as booking rooms, arranging logistics for analyst and press visits, arranging hospitality and managing relationships with external providers
- Booking couriers, taxis and travel
- Providing cover for the Receptionist when away from the office
- Ad-hoc administration
- Some previous administrative experience
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and effective time management
- Strong experience of MS Office
- An enthusiastic and muck-in attitude.
- Salary up to £35K depending on experience and the role comes with good additional benefits
- Role is fully office-based however some flexibility for occasional working from home will be possible upon successful passing of probation period.