£35K - £45K
VWA is working with a growing, technology-focused platform focused on global recruitment of Board-level appointments. The firm has a collaborative and team-oriented company culture, and through embracing technology, this company offers a different perspective and an exciting outlook to the executive search process!
This is a Team Assistant position supporting a team of 10 within a fast-growing client-facing team. The role will involve (but is not limited to):
- Diary management and lots of scheduling
- Liaising with clients and candidates
- Undertaking research
- Project management / coordination
- Taking minutes
- Ad-hoc administration.
- Strong administration experience - previous Team Assistant / PA experience would be desirable, but not essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Service-oriented approach
- Strong emphasis on teamwork
- Salary up to £45K depending on experience
- Additional benefits include 25 days holiday, private health insurance and share options
- Hours are 9am - 6pm
- The company offer a hybrid working setup, with flexibility.
If you are looking for a varied and involved opportunity with an exciting and forward-thinking business, apply today!