A longstanding client of VWA's who are a leading alternative investment services firm are expanding their pool of temps and are looking for Team Assistants to integrate into the pool for shorter and long-term covers.
For this role you will be expected to:
- Being a gatekeeper for diaries.
- Supporting multiple professionals from analysts to MD level.
- Organising travel and keeping track of expenses.
- Additional tasks as and when needed.
Successful Team Assistants must:
- Be keen for long-term temp work
- Have previous admin experience, including some diary management.
- Have experience using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Be highly professional in nature.
Benefits and Details:
- A brilliant opportunity to gain experience within the financial services sector at a globally reputable firm.
- Opportunity to become part of a long-term pool of temp Team Assistants where work is matched to your availability
- Ability to work virtually or in person to suit all EAs.
- Standard hours are 9 am - 6 pm with flexibility for overflow.
- Salary of £20 per hour plus holiday pay (total £22.41/hour).
- Work for a firm with a great international environment.
- A fantastic opportunity to gain exposure across different departments which include real estate, asset management, private wealth and hedge funds.
Please apply today!