Salary: up to £40,000 depending on experience
West End, London
This is a superb opportunity to join a boutique and successful finance firm and to support the Investment Professionals with marketing and fundraising activities.
Responsibilities focus on roadshow co-ordination and preparation, CRM / information management, in addition to some general administration work. This includes however is not limited to the following:
- Organising complex travel itineraries including flights, hotels and ground transport
- Confirming meeting and locations with clients/investors
- Maintaining electronic diary invites
- Liaising with clients over production and delivery of presentations and marketing materials
CRM / Information Management
- Maintain the Salesforce database (CRM system)
- Input information from meetings and calls in a highly accurate manner
- Prepare weekly client reports
- Research and updating Salesforce with market news/updates
- Some diary management for Partners
- Supporting the Operations Manager where needed
- Dealing with incoming calls / visitors and service providers
Essential characteristics needed for the role include an excellent team player, highly organised approach combined with an excellent attention to detail coupled with strong communication skills and a personable manner. Previous experience of administration, travel co-ordination and database work is also essential for this role.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is looking to join a boutique firm that has built an excellent reputation and track record that represents fund managers globally.
Salary is paying £30,000 - £40,000 depending on experience.
For this position VWA acts as an Employment Agency.