Social Media Specialist
Up to £25K
Permanent - May start
We are working on an exciting new remote opportunity with a start-up affordable luxury fashion boutique during their crucial launch phase.
Working alongside the Marketing and Sales Manager, this position sits within the Creative Team and will be responsible for creating and managing the brand's social media pages across several different platforms. Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Developing social media content plans in line with the company's brand identity
- Writing and editing social media posts and improving customer engagement
- Responding to queries and engaging with followers
- Developing and managing influencer programmes; attending social influencer events
- Monitoring and evaluating social media presence using Google Analytics and Hootsuite Pro
- Keep up to date with best practices and emerging trends
- Ad-hoc support to wider team when required.
The ideal candidate for this position will have some previous experience in managing social media channels in a corporate, agency or influencer setting and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. A qualification or bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, journalism or related field is an advantage and you will have exceptional time management skills.
Salary for this Social Media Specialist position is negotiable and dependent on experience and hours are 8am - 4pm Monday to Friday, with occasional overtime work on weekends as and when required.
VWA acts as Employment Agency for this Social Media Specialist role.
VWA specialises in the recruitment of London's most elite and qualified PAs, EAs and office support staff. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive as a boutique, we're unable to provide individual feedback on all applications.