Social Media Executive
Up to £40K
9:30am - 6pm
A high-performing global art gallery headquartered in Mayfair who have grown extensively over the past few years and are expanding their successful Sales team. The gallery operates as a commercial business and has plans to expand in the coming years.
This is an exciting Social Media Executive which will involve taking complete ownership of the company's social media channels. Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Developing social media strategy, working closely with Digital and Creative teams and marketing objectives
- Create engaging content across social media platforms including TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, X, Pinterest and LinkedIn, including tailoring content for each platform accordingly
- Create high quality content for social media at events and exhibitions
- Many day to day operations of social media accounts including scheduling posts and responding to enquiries
- Building and engaging online community by engaging with followers and building relationships with enthusiasts, art investors and potential clients
- Analysis of social media performance
- Managing crises and responding to situations in real-time (responding out of hours if necessary)
- Eshots - managing Hubspot account and platform and working with the team to curate e-shot strategy and looking at lead gen tactics
- Create content calendar for all partnerships.
- Experience of managing social media channels and content creation, particularly on TikTok and Instagram
- Previous experience, or strong interest in, the world of art
- Expertise in building a consistent online brand and proven track record of having grown a following and engagement rates
- Excellent organisational skills and an ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships, both online and in-person
- Creative mindset and able to offer suggestions and creative solutions.
- Salary is up to £40K (some flexibility is possible) and the role comes with additional benefits including weekly lunches, pension contribution, monthly company offsites and free therapy sessions
- Hours are 9:30am - 6pm with some flexibility needed for out of office events and exhibitions
- Role is fully office-based in central Mayfair gallery.