Social Media Executive
£35-40K plus benefits
Exciting opportunity to join an international property development firm. Based in the heart of London, you will be charged with the social media remit for this luxurious brand. In this newly created role, you will have scope to really up the ante for the firm's online brand and work with marketing and production to produce compelling and beautiful content.
As a hands-on executive, you will have a track record of running paid campaigns, keeping a close eye on traffic and analysis, and you have ideas and expertise for the use of social media in a professional way. You have strong writing skills and an eye for beauty.
Ideally you will have worked in a digital marketing role and you are experienced in using Adobe Creative Suite for content production. A passion and strong interest in property will be essential. This is a forward- thinking, international firm with a wonderfully warm and inclusive culture.
- Working closely with Marketing Manager to create social media strategies and content calendar
- Organising content creation, including copywriting and filming
- Releasing content on the company's Instagram, LinkedIn and Sales App (the App has a news section similar to LinkedIn posts)
- Monitoring and analysing traffic data, adjusting strategy and content to maximise following and engagement
- Identifying and engaging with social media key influencers
- Setting up and monitoring paid social media campaigns
- Liaising and setting up campaigns with the company's key partners' social media, such as sales agents to maximise content distribution.
- Excellent knowledge of luxury, design and lifestyle. Passion for property industry
- Demonstrable experience working in a digital marketing agency, with a successful track record in social media strategies including content planning and paid campaign. Instagram and LinkedIn preferred
- Familiar with Facebook Ads Manager and Business Suite to run Instagram ads
- Creative flair, keeps up with social media trends and can bring new ideas to the table
- Hands on experience in photo and video shooting
- Proven English copywriting ability, with an obsessive eye for detail, grammar, spelling
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) will be beneficial
- Experience in using social media scheduling tool will be desirable.
Salary for this Social Media Executive will be based on experience, up to £40K.
For this role, VWA acts as Employment Agency.
VWA specialises in the recruitment of London's most elite and qualiﬁed business support staff such as PAs and EAs, office management and operations, graduates, HR, creative and marketing professionals. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive as a boutique, we're unable to provide individual feedback on all applications.