Temp, potential for repeat position
1 Month from mid-November
Salary £11-14 per hour dependent on experience, plus holiday pay
VWA are supporting a premium Scandinavian furniture company to hire detail orientated showroom assistant who can provide bespoke customer service.
As a showroom assistant, responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Answering phones
- Putting through orders
- Tracking emails
- Arranging deliveries
- Looping with courier agencies
- Clearing payments
The successful show room assistant:
- Must be available from mid-November for a month.
- Have excellent client facing skills.
- Standard hours are 10-4, 5 days a week.
- Applicants should be prepared for this role to be fully show room based.
- Salary will be based on experience and relevant skills, up to a maximum of £14 per hour, plus holiday pay.
- Potential for a repeat month contract in February.
For this Executive Assistant role VWA acts as an Employment Agency.
VWA specialises in the recruitment of London's most elite and qualified PAs, EAs, graduates and office support staff. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive as a boutique, we're unable to provide individual feedback on all applications.