Senior Investment Associate with fluent French, Italian or Spanish (to native level)
Up to £60K depending on previous experience
We are working with one of our longest-standing clients; this firm holds a strong reputation in the investment/wealth management space and paramount is the service it provides to its clients. VWA is supporting with the recruitment of a bilingual English and French, Spanish or Italian, Senior Investment Associate who will sit in an investment team on the institutional side of the business.
As Senior Investment Associate, the successful candidate will work with a small team to manage client portfolios and assist with new business development opportunities. Responsibilities for this Senior Investment Associate will include:
- Undertaking all aspects of portfolio management from end to end of process
- Support in all aspects of client relationship management including preparation of materials and documents for client meetings, attending and contributing to client meetings, liaising with clients on queries, carry out research as required
- Support in management of client base, maintaining KYC data for new clients and ensuring periodic reviews are completed
- Assist in production of client reporting
- Monitoring of investment positions and actions taken
- Client data analysis as required
- Contribute to internal investment and stock selection meetings
- Working with senior managers to maintain a team-centric and collaborative environment within the team
- Be fully aware of and align with FCA obligations
- Ensure understanding of current and future regulations across the team
- Other duties as required.
- Fluency in English and either French, Spanish or Italian at a native level
- Deep understanding of financial markets and asset classes
- CFA Investment Management Certificate (IMC) or equivalent for CF7 responsibility
- CISI Chartered Wealth Manager or CFA Levels 1&2 or equivalent
- Ongoing appropriate CPD e.g. CISI modules.
Applicants for this Senior Investment Associate role should also have at least 3-5 years', relevant investment experience alongside excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail and be highly analytical. Our client is seeking someone with the ability to work collaboratively in a team setting, and work with self-motivation and be task orientated.
For this Senior Investment Associate, salary offered will be up to £60K depending on experience to date and the role comes with excellent benefits including competitive bonus potential.
VWA acts as Employment Agency for this Senior Investment Associate opportunity.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive as a boutique, we're unable to provide individual feedback on all applications.