Senior Client Servicing Analyst
£40K - £50K depending on experience
Hybrid Working - 3 days in the office
A growing independent investment firm based in the Victoria area with stunning offices and a team-oriented, forward-thinking ethos!
This is a Senior Client Servicing Analyst which will sit within the Client Servicing team, providing support to the front office in relation to client data and administration. The role will involve (but is not limited to):
- Setting up and onboarding new clients to CRM system, including ensuring relevant AML and Tax checks have been put in place
- Amending data at request of clients (via front office)
- Administration of leaving and deceased clients
- Producing monthly and quarterly stats for the team
- Ad-hoc support to the team.
- Eager to learn and switched on
- Team-oriented and collaborative
- High level of attention to detail
- Some office experience
- Tech savvy and good with numbers (some experience with data would be advantageous)
- Salary circa £40-50K depending on experience
- Role comes with additional benefits including competitive pension contributions, health benefits, travel insurance and 25 days holiday
- The business operate a hybrid working model of 3 days in the office and 2 days optional work from home.