Team Assistant and Office Manager
A fantastic opportunity with a leading independent media business is looking to hire a Team Assistant and Office Manager to support the Commercial Sales Team and run their office near Fulham Broadway.
Responsibilities for this Team Assistant and Office Manager role will range from however not limited to the following:
- Provide support to the commercial sales team through assisting with client research, sales pitches and presentations, client liaison and follow up, copy chasing for print and digital campaigns
- Office management to ensure the smooth day to day running of an office with a team of 25
- Organisation of client events including guest lists, invitations, venues, catering, budget management and client liaison
- Provide support to the sales and editorial teams on project management of multi- dimensional print and digital campaigns for major global brands
- Marketing and PR for the business.
- 1-2 years' work experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to remain effective when working under pressure
- A driven and optimistic team player
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Honesty, integrity and reliability
- Good time management
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Scope within the role to take on project and event management as well as some marketing and PR
- Fantastic opportunity to work in a fun and innovative place where everyone's opinion counts, and you feel valued as a member of the team
- Standard hours 9am-5.30pm
- Competitive salary up to £25K based on experience.
For this Team Assistant and Office Manager role, VWA acts as Employment Agency.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive as a boutique, we're unable to provide individual feedback on all applications.