Up to 28K
A dynamic and boutique executive search company are seeking an intelligent and inquisitive Researcher to join their team. They are experiencing a huge amount of success as a business and now seeking highly organised and proactive individual to support the Consultants.
Responsibilities for this Researcher role include:
- Supporting the consultants on existing and upcoming mandates
- Under the Consultant's direction, contacting selected candidates on the database to discuss potential opportunities
- Keeping the database up to date with candidate activity, and client assignment activity
- Generating new candidates through utilising LinkedIn, the database as well as candidate networks.
- Booking in a meeting with any new candidate(s) generated
- Attending candidate interviews (with a Consultant for at least the first 6 months) and writing up candidate profiles
- Working on specific research projects over the year: gathering information from candidates, asking for referrals, mapping the market etc
You will have a keen eye for detail, excellent communication skills and be a whizz at organisation! Being a team player is important as you will be working closely with a range of Consultants and assisting them with any administration relevant to the search process. It is therefore essential to be able to prioritise your tasks and manage a variety of work streams.
This is a boutique environment with a wide exposure to the business and potential areas for progression. Hours will be 9.00am - 6.00pm and starting salary will be up to 28K, with additional discretionary bonus.
For this Researcher role, VWA acts as Employment Agency.
VWA specialises in the recruitment of London's most elite and qualiﬁed business support staff such as PAs and EAs, office management and operations, graduates, HR, creative and marketing professionals. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive as a boutique, we're unable to provide individual feedback on all applications.