A dynamic and boutique executive search company are seeking an intelligent and inquisitive Researcher to join their team. They are experiencing a huge amount of success as a business and now seeking highly organised and proactive individual to support the Consultants.
Responsibilities for this Researcher role include:
- Supporting the consultants on existing and upcoming mandates
- Under the Consultant's direction, contacting selected candidates on the database to discuss potential opportunities
- Keeping the database up to date with candidate activity, and client assignment activity
- Generating new candidates through utilising LinkedIn, the database as well as candidate networks.
- Booking in a meeting with any new candidate(s) generated
- Attending candidate interviews (with a Consultant for at least the first 6 months) and writing up candidate profiles
- Working on specific research projects over the year: gathering information from candidates, asking for referrals, mapping the market etc
You will have a keen eye for detail, excellent communication skills and be a whizz at organisation! Being a team player is important as you will be working closely with a range of Consultants and assisting them with any administration relevant to the search process. It is therefore essential to be able to prioritise your tasks and manage a variety of work streams.
This is a boutique environment with a wide exposure to the business and potential areas for progression. Hours will be 9.00am - 6.00pm and starting salary will be 22-25K, with additional discretionary bonus.
For this Researcher role, VWA acts as Employment Agency.