International Investment Fund
£45K - £65K depending on previous experiene
VWA is recruiting for a highly entrepreneurial, successful and reputable investment fund; based in Mayfair, this is a firm with global reach and a strong presence. Our client is now seeking to add to the London-based Research team, to take on a highly stimulating Researcher opportunity.
This Researcher role will sit under the Global Head of Research, and offer much interaction internally and with contacts externally in London and global locations. The research-focused tasks will be broad and include:
- Receiving a multitude of different research tasks in relation to market areas, politics and geographical locations
- Juggling concurrent research projects with the ability to prioritise and work to sometimes tight deadlines
- Internal communications with stakeholders across different business areas
- External communications with consultants, experts, research providers and managing these relationships
- Other duties as required.
Applicants must be of degree-calibre from a top university. Other requirements for this Researcher role include:
- Strong qualitative and quantitative skills when handling data
- Curiosity and adaptability to take on breadth of research tasks
- Relationship management skills
- Resilience and creativity
- Managing workload effectively during periods of intensity
- A keen interest and demonstrable understanding of financial markets
- Additional European languages - ideal not essential
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
This is a unique opportunity to join a prestigious company and work within a friendly, high-achieving and supportive group of individuals. The role could suit someone with several years' experience in business consulting, financial journalism, or another financial services company.
Core hours for the role are 9am - 6pm and will require some flexibility to work beyond these hours as and when required. Salary will be based on experience up to £45K - £65K plus a discretionary bonus and excellent company benefits.
Kindly note that this opportunity is not a fast-track to an Investment Professional role.
Note, the role will offer some flexibility to work from home on specific days of the week. This can be discussed at the next stage of application.
VWA acts as Employment Agency for this Researcher role.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive as a boutique, we're unable to provide individual feedback on all applications.