VWA is seeking top-notch candidates interested in a Research Associate role with a world leading Executive Search firm. The company has a professional and team focused culture. The Research Associate role will suit an analytical individual who strives to build and maintain relationships with candidates, who later may become clients.
This Research Associate role consists of (but is not limited to):
- Research and market mapping to identify high calibre candidates, followed by proactively reaching out.
- Using communication and analytical skills to secure potential candidates' interest in leadership positions.
- Striving to build long lasting relationships both internally and externally.
- Analysing trends of the market and applying these accordingly.
- Preparing a variety of documents and other client-facing administration, requiring a keen eye for detail.
This Research Associate role requires an individual with a university degree (minimum 2.1) and a minimum of one year's, office-based experience is required. The successful candidate will and be tenacious, curious, work well in a deadline-driven environment and seeking career progression.
Core hours for this role are 8.30am - 5.30pm (with flexibility required during busy periods) and the salary is very competitive at c£28K.
VWA acts as an employment agency for this Research Associate role.
VWA specialises in the recruitment of London's most elite and qualiﬁed business support staff such as PAs and EAs, office management and operations, graduates, HR, creative and marketing professionals. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive as a boutique, we're unable to provide individual feedback on all applications.