Title: Research Associate
Salary: up to £70K depending on experience PLUS excellent benefits
Location: West End
This is a super opportunity to join our client, an independent and unique investment management firm that fosters an international and collaborative culture.
In this newly created role to support a small Research Strategy team. The position will suit an engaging and personable individual who has developed a mix of robust skills in their career to date in order to manage a range of projects and to provide proactive support related to the various research providers.
Responsibilities for the Associate role will include but are not limited to:
- Efficiently identifying and establishing research relationships with external providers and thought leaders to support with highest priority research needs
- Managing research workflows and objectives and support the team in fulfilling requests and deadlines
- Collating research provider information , tracking and analysing research usage and value
- Building effective working relationships internally and with external research providers
- Developing a strong awareness of industry trends and dynamics relevant to research provider sourcing and research work
Our brief is to select candidates who are highly motivated and proactive in their approach and who are able to respond calmly and quickly in a fast paced, entrepreneurial and challenging environment.
Key requirements include demonstrated capabilities and honed skills in sales/account management and negotiation alongside strong research/sourcing abilities. Additionally experience in utilising databases (e.g. Salesforce or another CRM database) and technology in order to manage data and information is needed.
The salary is highly competitive depending on experience the role comes with excellent benefits and a strong discretionary bonus.
For this position Victoria Wall Associates (VWA) acts as an Employment Agency.