Title: Research Associate
Salary: up to £70K depending on PLUS excellent benefits
Location: West End
This is a super opportunity to join our client, an independent and unique investment management firm that fosters an international and collaborative culture.
This is a newly created role to support a small Research Strategy team to manage a range of projects and to provide the team with day to day support related to the various research providers.
Requiring a superb attention to detail, the ability to manage a high level of information and data alongside having a natural ability to build effective relationships, responsibilities for this Research Associate role will include but are not limited to:
- Efficiently identifying and establishing research relationships with external providers and thought leaders to support with highest priority research needs
- Managing research workflows and objectives and support the team in fulfilling requests and deadlines
- Collating research provider information , tracking and analysing research usage and value
- Building effective working relationships internally and with external research providers
- Developing a strong awareness of industry trends and dynamics relevant to research provider sourcing and research work
Our brief is to select candidates who are highly motivated and proactive in their approach and who are able to respond calmly and quickly in a fast paced, entrepreneurial and challenging environment. Additionally a results and output focused approach is needed alongside a highly communicative and personable manner in order to develop effective relationships both internally and externally.
Furthermore, an individual who has is MS Office savvy and who ideally has previous Salesforce and or a some CRM experience is needed.
The salary is highly competitive depending on experience the role comes with excellent benefits and a strong discretionary bonus.
*Kindly note, due to the current situation this role is on hold, however please apply to register your interest.*
VWA acts as an Employment Agency for this role.