Research and Sales Associate - ESG & Emerging Markets
£40K - £60K depending on experience plus discretionary bonus
London / South Kensington
Permanent, up to 2 days WFH
This is a unique opportunity to join a boutique, independent Equity Research and Advisory firm with an entrepreneurial, highly motivated, and collegiate team. The position will offer exposure to a diverse range of institutional and corporate clients and would suit an individual who is attracted to working for a firm with a focus in providing services operating in the emerging markets and ESG.
About the Research and Sales Associate role:
The successful candidate will genuinely have the opportunity to grow and develop. An analytical mindset combined the ability to build effective and long-term relationships are qualities that are essential for this role alongside a natural interest in Emerging Markets, ESG or Latin America.
The responsibilities are varied and include, however not limited to:
- Mapping and researching clients on both sides of the Atlantic
- Updating the CRM system with detailed information relating to clients / markets
- Approaching clients, driving, and developing relationships
- Attending meetings with the research teams
- Support the Head of Corporate Advisory with compiling corporate presentations, research writing and logistics support
- Opportunity to travel internationally.
Requirements to Apply:
- Demonstrable interest/prior experience in ESG or sustainable finance (through work, internships or higher education)
- Prior client-facing experience
- Naturally curious mindset
- Confident and effective communicator, able to build trust with clients and colleagues
- Detail orientated and highly thorough approach
- Ability to work effectively with the team as well as on own initiative
- Ability to speak fluent Spanish and/or Portuguese is advantageous but not essential.
- A superb opportunity to learn from the team who are accomplished MDs and equity research experts and develop a career path focusing on ESG Consulting, Sales or as Analyst
- Opportunity for support with professional qualifications
- Core hours 8am-6pm
- Up to 2 days WFH per week
- Discretionary bonus, 25 days holiday, pension.
If you have a genuine interest in ESG and looking to be part of a small team of experts, please apply today!