Relationship Support Manager
Up to 45K
VWA has just taken on a unique opportunity with an investment advisory firm as Relationship Support Manager. Based in Mayfair, the team is hard-working and ambitious and seeking a collaborative and proactive individual to join them.
Managing relationships with clients is a core focus of the role - high level of emotional intelligence and adaptability to the wide variety of clients will be key.
Reporting to the Managing Director of Investments, responsibilities for the Relationship Support Manager will be varied to include:
- Oversight of the Investments Platform including placement of new issues, client transfers, cash management, managing client fees and corporate actions.
- Relationship management of the platform provider.
- CRM system management.
- Relationships management and support to existing clients.
- Client onboarding, gathering KYC/AML.
- Client reports - preparation and distribution.
- Reporting to investors on company developments.
- Preparing and distributing marketing communications.
- Managing investor queries.
- Organising and minuting quarterly investment committees.
The successful Relationship Support Manager will be educated to degree level, a sound level of numeracy and previous experience in Relationship Support within Financial Services. You will have strong technical skills in MS Office and have an understanding of debt and equity capital markets.
Knowledge of Bloomberg, CRM platforms and databases will be ideal.
This salary offered for this position will be up to 45K depending on previous and relevant experience, plus an additional discretionary bonus, private health insurance, company pension and other benefits.
VWA acts as Employment Agency for this Relationship Support Manager.
VWA specialises in the recruitment of London's most elite and qualiﬁed business support staff. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive as a boutique, we're unable to provide individual feedback on all applications.