High Street Kensington
up to £40K - £60K dependent on experience
Permanent - hybrid working
An established, successful and growing private investment office that has an entrepreneurial and collegiate ethos.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join the recruitment and HR team of a successful investment firm and to add value to the co-ordination of the firm's recruitment processes and initiatives. With a hiring drive in 2022 and into the future responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Organising and posting open positions and screening CV's for suitability.
- Liaising with recruitment companies/search firms to support internal processes as well as scheduling and arranging interviews (virtual and in person).
- Own internal assessment processes, including all tests for all relevant roles.
- Conducting and managing the background checking process and reference checks as appropriate
- Assisting with the interview process and interviewing when appropriate.
- Ensuring a positive candidate experience during the interview and throughout the
- Providing details feedback to both search firms and candidates, as well hiring managers internally.
- Maintenance of accurate candidate tracking in line with confidentiality principles.
- Responsibility for on-boarding new team members into the company, including liaising with the wider People Team and Training Committee to support a comprehensive induction programme.
- Involvement in strategic projects such as running ongoing training for internal members of staff
This role requires previous experience working in recruitment, preferably from an in-house/corporate background and will be familiar with recruitment processes, systems and policies. Other key skill required include:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent organisation and administrative skills.
- A strong emphasis on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Highly motivated and results driven approach.
- A strong team player with a collaborative approach.
- A positive and proactive approach and willingness to assist with anything that arises on a day-to-day basis.
- Previous recruiting experience is essential.
- Salary is competitive and paying £40K - £60K dependent on experience and comes with a discretionary bonus.
- Excellent benefits
- Hybrid working