Recruiting Coordinator (Summer 2023 start)
City of London
Competitive salary + company benefits and bonus
We are recruiting for a global financial services firm based in the City who is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to join the company in the summer. This company has fostered a cohesive, non-hierarchical yet high-performing and stimulating work environment for their employees. This will be based in the In-House Recruitment team.
Though the company is looking to hold interviews in the near future, interested applicants should be available to start a new position in Summer 2023.
The Recruiting Coordinator Role:
Our client is a highly innovative and growing business with specific teams focused on the hiring of interns and new graduates. The responsibilities for these roles will be varied, including:
- Support the team's dynamic recruitment strategy and interview process
- Arranging interviews
- Updating the applicant tracking system
- Data entry for reporting
- Help to plan, improve and run the internship programme
- Assisting candidates through the interview processes including meeting and greeting interview attendees
- Engaging with external stakeholders and partners.
- Ideal prior experience includes: placement year, year in industry during further education, internships or work experience which demonstrates an interest in an in-house recruitment/talent/HR role
- Alternative work experience will be considered
- Able to effectively manage competing priorities
- Highly detail-orientated and organised
- Excellent communication skills
- Intellectually curious and able to problem-solve
- Team-centric and adaptable.
- An entry-level opportunity for someone to kickstart their recruiting career in a leading finance business
- Core hours are 9am - 5.30pm
- Highly competitive salary
- On-site gym
- Free breakfast and lunch
- Discretionary bonus
If you are looking to join a successful and growing team, and you have the relevant experience and skills, then please apply today!