City of London
Up to 35K based on experience + company benefits and bonus
We are recruiting for a global financial services firm based in the City, seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to join their collaborative team. This company has fostered a cohesive, non-hierarchical yet high-performing and stimulating work environment for their employees.
The Recruiting Coordinator Role:
Our client is a highly innovative and growing business with specific teams focused on the hiring of interns and new graduates. The responsibilities for this Recruiting Coordinator will be varied, including:
- Support the team's dynamic recruitment strategy and interview process
- Arranging interviews
- Updating the applicant tracking system
- Data entry for reporting
- Help to plan, improve and run the internship programme
- Assisting candidates through the interview processes including meeting and greeting interview attendees.
- Preference for candidates with some recruitment coordination experience - from either in-house function or recruitment agency
- Preference for campus recruiting experience
- Able to effectively manage competing priorities
- Highly detail-orientated and organised
- Excellent communication skills with colleagues and candidates
- Intellectually curious and able to problem-solve
- Team-centric and adaptable.
- Core hours are 9am - 5.30pm
- Currently trialling minimum 2 days working from the office
- Salary up to 35K depending on experience
- On-site gym
- Free breakfast and lunch
- Discretionary bonus.
If you are looking for a new opportunity within recruitment and want to be part of a successful and growing team, then please apply today!