Receptionist / Office Assistant
Up to £25K
Our client, a Business Communications and PR Consultancy based in the West End, are looking for a Receptionist / Office Assistant to join their growing team.
This is a Front of House Reception / Office Assistant position and responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Answering and directing calls
- Meeting and greeting all guests
- Managing meeting rooms and kitchen area
- Ordering stationery and supplies
- Processing expenses
- Supporting EAs with additional tasks such as booking travel, diary management and assisting with projects
- Ad-hoc administrative support to wider team.
The idea candidate for this Reception / Office Assistant role will be a true self-starter with a team spirit and a muck-in attitude. You will also have excellent communication and organisation skills. Some previous experience within an office environment is essential for this role.
Salary for this role is up to £25K depending on experience and the role comes with additional benefits including a discretionary bonus. Hours are 8:30am - 5:30pm with some flexibility required during early morning meetings.
Please note that Victoria Wall Associates acts as an employment agency for this Receptionist / Office Assistant role.