Receptionist / Assistant
Salary £28K - £32K depending on experience
We are recruiting a brand new Receptionist / Assistant role for a boutique private equity firm based in Victoria. With around 20 employees in London, this is a company with a collaborative culture, and a fantastic opportunity for someone who takes pride in maintaining a professional and polished office environment!
Applicants should be prepared to be office-based, five days per week.
As Receptionist / Assistant, you will be based on a reception desk and hold an ambassadorial role for the company. Responsibilities will be varied:
- In charge of welcoming guests and arranging access passes for visitors/staff with building security team
- Responsible for maintaining the reception tea point stocked and in order and for keeping the meeting rooms tidy and ready for the next meetings
- Responsible for arranging business lunches for meetings at the office
- Monitoring of office supplies such as stationery, ink toner for printers, ordering of food supplies
- Co-ordination of supplier visits
- Booking of courier services
- Handling of deliveries and collection of post from loading bay
- Overflow support for the EA team.
- At least 2 years' experience in a corporate, client-facing environment
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Highly professional and service orientated manner
- Flexible and able to 'think on your feet'
- Enjoy having a variety of tasks
Additional Details and Benefits:
- Core hours are 8.30am - 6.00pm with an hour for lunch
- Salary up to £32K depending on prior experience
- Discretionary bonus
- 25 days' holiday
- Company Wellness Program
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Season ticket loan
- £100 gym membership contribution (local to the office)
Interested applicants - apply today!