Receptionist & Hospitality Assistant
Salary up to £30K depending on prior experience
VWA is recruiting a fabulous Receptionist & Hospitality Assistant opportunity for a boutique and highly successful private office. This business has several investment vehicles, and shares an office space with another company, totalling around 30 employees.
Kindly note, this role will require full, office presence, Monday to Friday.
As Receptionist & Hospitality Assistant will be responsible for a broad remit, including:
- Front of house, meeting and greeting visitors, answering and directing calls
- Ordering stationery and other office supplies, as well as monitoring staff fridge and restocking when needed
- Booking couriers
- Raising purchase orders
- Typing up weekly menus as directed by the chef
- Additional administrative support
- Event support
- Receiving of food deliveries
- Basic food preparation as directed by the chef
- Additional duties as requested.
Our client is looking for a highly professional and polished candidate to join in this Receptionist & Hospitality Assistant role. This is a varied position with multi-stakeholder interactions including internal employees, and high-profile visitors to the office. Therefore excellent communication and problem-solving skills will be required alongside a highly organised and self-starting approach.
This role will suit someone who enjoys wearing 'different hats'!
Salary for this Receptionist & Hospitality Assistant role will be up to £30K depending on prior experience. Core hours are 9am-5pm on Mondays and Fridays, and 8am-4pm on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays (to align with chef's hours).
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical and dental insurance and annual Bupa Medical
- Gym membership
- Life insurance
- Staff lunches
Click 'Apply' to send us your CV!