Receptionist & Administration
Boutique Investment Firm
Up to £28K depending on previous experience
We are working on a super Receptionist & Administration opportunity with a growing, global investment firm who is looking for a bright and switched-on individual to support with Reception and Office Administration duties.
With a headcount of around 30 based in London and with additional global employees, the company has fostered a very collaborative ethos.
This Receptionist & Administration position will involve a varied number of responsibilities, including:
- Gatekeeping and fielding of calls
- Booking of meeting rooms and set up e.g. organising refreshments, VC set up
- Meeting and greeting of visitors
- Assisting with office administration e.g. ordering Ocado, stationery
- Overflow work for Assistants as needed e.g. helping with logistics and arranging travel
- Other ad hoc support as needed
- In time, and in line with the company's growth plans, there is opportunity for the scope of this Receptionist & Administration role to develop with additional responsibilities.
The Successful Receptionist/Administrator will:
- Be personable, reliable and diligent
- Be highly team orientated and have a collaberative appraoch
- Be looking to establish your career with a successful and international finance company, we'd like to hear from you!
The Details and Benefits:
- Core hours are 9am - 5.30pm
- Salary offered up to £28K based on prior experience
- A benefits package.
- This person will be expected to be office-based for the majority of the working week.
If you like the sound of this fantastic opportunity, please apply today!