Temp to Perm
Up to £35K with great benefits (dependent on experience)
Core hours: 10am to 7pm
We have an exciting new temp to perm role as a Receptionist at a global Investment Advisory Firm.
Based in lovely offices in the heart of the West End, this is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world's leading investment firm as a Receptionist. In this role, you will be working within a small team of receptionists, working across two reception desks, providing world-class and seamless customer service.
The reception team provides a critical function within the business. A successful Receptionist will have experience working on a busy reception desk, in a corporate environment, and will have exceptional attention to detail whilst remaining calm under pressure. Our client is looking for a well-presented, enthusiastic and hard-working individual, who works well in a team and has excellent interpersonal skills.
Duties for this Receptionist role include (but are not limited to):
- Receiving, fielding and re-direction internal and external calls;
- Welcoming visitors and notifying the departmental EAs or host of their guests' arrival;
- Co-ordinating with the other reception desk and other relevant departments;
- Creating and running daily reports;
- Proactively managing bookings and resolving meeting room conflicts;
- Ensuring the reception area and conference rooms are pristine, clean and tidy at all times;
- Liaising with contractors, including IT and Global Corporate Services, to ensure meeting run smoothly.
This Receptionist temp to perm role works on a rota basis. Our client is looking for someone to start ASAP. The core hours are 10am to 7pm (some flexibility required). Salary is competitive dependent on experience.
VWA acts as an Employment Agency for this Receptionist role.