£28K - £36K dependent on experience
West End, London
This is an excellent opportunity to join our client, a leading investment firm based in the West End and to be part of a reception team that provides a critical function within the business.
Delivering a world-class and seamless service this will be a varied role that will provide much interaction across the business and with external guests. Typical duties will include, however not limited to the following:
- Receiving, fielding and re-directing external calls
- Guest management and welcoming all visitors
- Conference room management, proactively managing booking and resolving conflicts
- Liaising with other IT and other business functions to ensure meetings run smoothly. This also includes performing daily room checks and reporting any issues
- Creating access cards for new employees and visitors
- Working collaboratively with a small of team of receptionists to ensure a seamless service is delivered to the business.
A proven track record working on a busy reception desk and in corporate environment is essential for this role. Additionally, excellent communication skills, a personable and well present manner alongside the ability to multi-task, offer strong attention to details and work well under pressure is going to be a must for this receptionist position.
Core hours for this role are 9am - 6pm.
Salary is dependent on experience plus strong benefits.
Please note that for this Receptionist position, VWA acts as an Employment Agency.
VWA specialises in the recruitment of London's most elite and qualiﬁed business support staff such as PAs and EAs, office management and operations, graduates, HR, creative and marketing professionals. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive as a boutique, we're unable to provide individual feedback on all applications.