Temp Maternity Cover
Up to 30k Equivalent
Our client, a globally renowned finance firm specialising in oil and gas commodity trading are seeking a polished, professional and personable Receptionist who can provide the highest level of service to the London office in Mayfair. As this office is a hub for clients and employees from offices around the world, this person will also be assisting with food and beverage hospitality when travel permits lunches and dinners.
The responsibilities are varied in nature and will require a highly organised approach to juggle several priorities at any one time. Duties include:
- Welcoming visitors/Clients and co-ordinating any special requests
- Managing incoming and outgoing calls
- Coordinating/booking of meeting rooms when required
- Providing food and beverage support
- Office management duties including liaising with cleaning team
- General secretarial duties for senior members of staff
- Providing a 5* service at all times and being able to adapt to varying clientele accordingly
- Additional Ad hoc support
**An added spoken language (French, Spanish or Portuguese) would be a bonus**
This is a role that will require superb people and communication skills, especially given the different clientele the successful Receptionist will have exposure to. You will also need to be very organised, highly adaptable and enjoy working in a team-oriented environment as this is a fast-paced Receptionist position.
If you are a reliable and proactive problem-solver who is happy to commit to 8/9 months of temp Receptionist work then please send us your CV!
Salary is the hourly equivalent of 26-30K, dependent on experience.
Hours for this role are 8am - 6pm and the position is a hybrid role working from their beautiful offices 2/3 days per week and from home 2/3 days per week.
For this position, VWA acts as an Employment Agency for this Receptionist opportunity.
VWA specialises in the recruitment of London's most elite and qualified PAs, EAs, graduates and office support staff. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive as a boutique, we're unable to provide individual feedback on all applications.