£35K - £45K depending on experience
VWA Ltd are currently working on an exciting and involved reception position with a boutique investment firm based in stunning offices in Mayfair.
Working within a team spirited and entrepreneurial environment, this reception position requires a highly service orientated, collaborative and proactive approach, combined with excellent MS Offices skills and the ability to work within a fast environment.
Based on the main reception desk of the firm, this receptionist position will offer much variety and involvement. Responsibilities are varied but not limited to:
- Dealing with external and internal contacts and directing calls as appropriate.
- Organising meeting rooms and coordinating conference calls.
- Liaise with building management regarding visitors and other building related matters.
- Maintaining workplace security/access passes.
- Coordinating couriers and deliveries
- Assist in planning and coordinating of internal events and other project related work involving creation of PowerPoint presentations and MS Office documents.
- Managing expenses
- Provide administrative support with diary management, scheduling and arranging of travel.
In addition to previous reception/administration experience ideally gained with a financial services firm, this position requires a highly personable and adaptable manner alongside the ability to deliver to high standards and under pressure.
Salary is for this position is highly competitive and the role comes with excellent benefits.
For this position VWA Ltd acts as an Employment Agency.
VWA specialises in the recruitment of London's most elite and qualified PAs, EAs, graduates and office support staff. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive as a boutique, we're unable to provide individual feedback on all applications.