Code - 2-JSRecCity/MK
Front of House / Receptionist
£28K - £35K depending on experience
Our client, who maintains an amazing office environment based in stunning offices in the City is looking for an approachable, well presented, team orientated individual to work with the front of house and administration team in providing a smooth and seamless service.
Salary is competitive dependent on experience and the role comes with some superb benefits included where breakfast and lunch provided.
Based on reception and working as part of a team, responsibilities range from, however not limited to the following:
- Act as an ambassador of the firm in the reception and hospitality areas.
- Welcoming visitors in a professional and appropriate manner.
- Answering, screening and directing calls.
- Actively manage meeting rooms and scheduling conference room bookings. Performing walkthroughs of the rooms throughout the day to ensure they are maintained.
- Liaising with various departments such as recruitment, events, marketing and sales regarding onsite meetings, events and office logistics.
Previous experience in a customer service role with a passion for providing a strong service is essential for this role. Additionally, excellent communication and organisational skills along side strong interpersonal and team working skills are needed.
Hours for this Receptionist position are 8.00am - 5.00pm and 9.00am - 6.00pm and these are rotated amongst the team on a weekly / monthly basis.
*Kindly note, due to the current situation this role is on hold, however please apply to register your interest.*
VWA acts as an Employment Agency for this Receptionist position.
VWA specialises in the recruitment of London's most elite and qualiﬁed business support staff such as PAs and EAs, office management and operations, graduates, HR, creative and marketing professionals. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive as a boutique, we're unable to provide individual feedback on all applications.